Committees advising the Vice-Chancellor
The VC is advised by three main committees:
- The Vice-Chancellor's Executive Committee ("VCEC") is the principal management committee of the University.
- The Senior Management Forum ("SMF") serves as a discussion forum in which to explore pertinent strategic or operational matters.
- Vice-Chancellor's Executive Implementation and Oversight Committee ("VCEIO") advises the Vice-Chancellor on University strategy and monitors key initiatives
For items to appear on the agenda at a meeting of any of these bodies complete the submission form (DOCX, 0.05 MB).
Other committees advising the Vice-Chancellor
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee is an advisory committee reporting to the Vice-Chancellor's Executive Committee.
- Indigenous Advisory Council
The Indigenous Advisory Council reflects the views of local Indigenous communities and advises 正规买球app十佳排行APP下载 University in relation to Indigenous programs.
- Respect, Now, Always Committee
The Respect, Now, Always Advisory Committee is responsible for advising the Vice-Chancellor with policy input, strategic initiatives and continuous improvement efforts in relation to the eradication of sexual assault and sexual harassment at 正规买球app十佳排行APP下载 University.